Meet Jerry Borresen - New Millennium Realtor

Meet Jerry Borresen - New Millennium Real Estate Agent




"I became a licensed Realtor in 1989 while living in Key West, Florida. I worked in the cosmetic industry for 10 years, selling both wholesale and retail and traveling. It was time to find something else I would enjoy."

"I moved to Ocala, Florida in 2004 and am very familiar with my new town. I have sold everything from starter homes to selling an island, and there is nothing better than knowing that you have found that perfect place for someone to call Home."

"I am ready to help you find your was home..."

Contact:
Jerry Borresen
352-362-5049

Visit My Website: New Millennium Realty

Visit My Office:
New Millennium Realty
223 SW Broadway Street
Ocala Florida 34471

-Brokered by Brian Cox

Comments