Meet TC Cougill - New Millennium Realty


Meet TC Cougill - New Millennium Realty
 
With every detail of a real estate transaction, my key components are integrity, energy, hard work, and creative service. Being born in Hollywood, but living here in the Ocala/Marion County area since 1995, I pride myself as being a “True Floridian.” With over 16 years of service in the Air Force, I know and understand discipline and commitment, in which I apply in all aspects of business. I work in multiple sides of the real estate deal; representing sellers, buyers, and investors in the residential market and horse farms.

I am a family man with a devotion to God, and my two sons who I call My Cuties. When I’m not working or helping out within the community, I’m spending my time with my boys relaxing or watching/playing sports, working out, competing in mud runs, doing other outdoor activities, or doing homework in pursuit of my MBA with a concentration in Finance.
As an avid volunteer in the Marion County Youth Football League (MCYFL) and the YMCA, I fully understand the importance of coaching in all aspects of life. Prior to becoming a Realtor®, I was a Financial Advisor providing a roadmap of financial goals, and I provide a similar roadmap as we work together in pursuit of the goals you have for the ideal home. Whether we’re selling or buying your first home, or preparing you for your new luxurious forever home, I’ll help provide a roadmap and be with you the entire journey.

Contact:



Thomas “TC” Cougill
Realtor
New Millennium Realty
(352) 598-0576

Visit My Website: New Millennium Realty

Visit My Office:
New Millennium Realty
223 SW Broadway Street
Ocala, Floida 34471


Comments