Meet Jeffry David - New Millennium Realtor

Meet Jeffry David - New Millennium Realtor

"I have spent over 25 years managing large divisions for major home builders and land developers. My devotion to customer service helped my divisions win the corporate Customer Satisfaction Award 2 years running. I am just as dedicated to providing you Exceptional Service."

"If you choose me to assist you in selling your home or buying a new one, I will dedicate myself to your real estate needs!"

Specialties Include: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Foreclosure, Short-Sales

Contact:
Jeffry David
352-598-9685

Visit My Facebook Business Page: Jeff David - Ocala Real Estate

Website: New Millennium Realty

Visit My Office:
New Millennium Realty
223 SW Broadway Street
Ocala Florida 34471

-Brokered by Brian Cox


Comments