Meet Jane Mabe - New Millennium Realtor

Meet Jane Mabe - New Millennium Realtor

"I have lived in the Ocala area since 1997. I can't think of a better place to live and work! I live on a 20 acre horse farm with my husband, several horses and dogs. I love real estate and enjoy meeting new people and helping them find the perfect property!!"

"I specialize in horse farms and acreage, as well as residential properties. I can help you find the right soil and amenities for your farm, and refer you to barn builders and fencing companies. I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of different breeds of horses and understand the needs of horsemen. I am a Broker Associate and recently joined the Realtors Land Institute and I am in the process of obtaining my land designations."

Contact:

Jane Mabe
352-817-2130

Visit My Website: New Millennium Realty

Visit My Office
New Millennium Realty
223 SW Broadway Street
Ocala Florida 34471


Comments