Meet David Maurer - New Millennium Realty

Meet David Maurer - New Millennium Realty 

Hi, my Name is David Maurer and I’m here to help you find the home of your dreams! There aren’t many locations as attractive as Ocala, Florida and the opportunity to buy a home here is unlike having a chance to purchase in many of the other amazing locations in the great state of Florida. I can tell you that one of the greatest choices that I’ve made was to move here from New York City to make a life with my beautiful wife and our son. That choice alone has had an incredible impact on the quality of my life and I’m confident that it will have a similar impact on yours. The long and short of it is that I love it here and I know that you will too! When should you buy? How do I know you’re getting the deal of a lifetime? These are both questions that I can help you out with! Call me right away at (352) 547-9934 and let’s get started!
The highest level of service means that you’ll get top-flight results! I love working with Real Estate and have been doing this FULL TIME for a LONG time so you can bet your bottom dollar that I will work hard to meet your needs. My experience and knowledge of the Ocala & Greater Marion County area also means that I can help you make the best possible decisions. My negotiation skills are second to none because of the specialized training that I’ve undertaken so having me on your side means that you’re working with someone who is ultra-professional and delivers in every way! I’d love a chance to talk to you about why I deserve your business so call me today and I’ll work diligently to ensure the success of your Real Estate transaction!
Why should you come to Marion County, Florida? Marion County is known to be the horse capital of the world, with Marion county farms being known especially for breeding champion racehorses such as Affirmed and Needles. Marion County is also about a two-hour drive from many of Florida's major cities, Orlando is 75 minutes to the southeast while Daytona Beach is about 90 minutes to the east. Tampa is about 75 minutes to the southwest. Marion County also has three large lakes at its opposite borders. Orange Lake is in the far northern part of Marion County, near the border with Alachua CountyLake Kerr is in the northeastern part of the county, near the town of Salt Springs, which is near the border with Putnam CountyLake Weir, the largest of the three, is in the far southern region near the border with Lake County. Part of Lake George is also in Marion County ensuring that you’re never too far from some refreshing lake-side fun!
Did you know? Florida’s overall economic growth currently outpaces the rest of the nation and Marion County’s expansion outpaces all other counties in Florida! This directly translates into increased employment opportunities as well as continued growth in the value of properties and homes. Ease of access from all points east to west means that Marion County’s prospects will continue to look solid and demand for property and homeownership will also continue to grow. Because of the continued demand, growth, ease of access and economic stability Marion county is a great place to make your real estate investment!

Contact:

David Maurer
352-547-9934

Visit My Website: New Millennium Realty

Visit My Office:
New Millennium Realty
223 SW Broadway Street
Ocala Florida 34471


Comments