Testimonials From Our Amazing Clients...

Wow! Looking Back to Gather Testimonials Sure Made our Day!!! We Love Our Clients and Community!!!

Testimonials From Our Clients...


"Where to begin?! We've been working with Brian for 8 months now and he's always available when we need him. Even a midnight chat on a few occasions to help us look for the perfect house. Our home sale has fallen through twice right before closing due to others dropping the ball (not Brian), and he has always found a way to get us to the next step with a smooth transition. From helping us with carpet cleaning, mortgage, appraisals, and title information, he has really been there every single step of the way! If it takes a million phone calls, he's answering them and his response is usually, "Here's the deal..." and then he provides us with the most up to date info. He's like family. I love the Cox family!"

-Vicki Neveils

"As an Appraiser, I appreciate your knowledge of the profession. You make our job easier on a daily basis! I wish there were more Realtors like you!"

-Lisa Branca

"Thanks for the excellent care you gave my in-laws assisting them in the purchase of their new home! It was a smooth and pleasant process!"

-Gina Shutters

"This team goes above and beyond! Truly a honest and admirable team!"

-Ligia Amyotte

"Brian and his team are excellent. Thanks to he and Amy for the work they did helping us find our new house last July! Best and easiest real estate experience of my life!"

-Sally Weaver

"What a great group of people to work with. Their professionalism and integrity is amazing! I highly recommend their team."

-Lisa Fetzner

"You and your team have the most amazing realtors that I have had the pleasure dealing with. You listed my house and had a contract on it the same day. You are amazing!"

-Michelle Inman

"Brian is hands down the best realtor in Ocala. He goes above and beyond for his clients; his efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate everything he's done for us! The only guy in town we'd recommend!"

-Kristy Bauer Zielinski

"I just love this team of people. They are just like family; always have the best interest of their clients. The best out there!"

-Kim Enos

"I can't speak highly enough of Brian Cox and his team. Brian helped my family find our home and was nothing but professional, helpful and motivated to do anything to help us out. When we needed to sell our house to move out of state we were very worried knowing we only had 30 days to move. Brian no only had an offer on our house in 3 days, but he got us more than we expected. We were no buying or selling a $500,000 house but Brian and his team sure treated my family like we were. Thanks for everything and best of luck!"

-Ben Overgard

"Brian Cox is such a great guy. I've coached with him for years, he's always there to help whenever you need him. Probably one of the most helpful people I know. If I ever need any real estate, he'll be the first person I call."

-Michael Farmer

"Brian, you are such a great role model for the young football players and a true professional when it comes to real estate. If I ever decide to buy or sell properties, you will be the person I can trust to help me make the best decisions!"

-Kelly Farmer

"What a great team of people! Always giving to the community! Brian is the most caring and involved football coach I've ever seen! I have family moving to town and guess who we are calling for the house hunting? Brian Cox!"

-Devin Blanco-Fallon

"It all starts with the leader Brian Cox! Great job!"

-Joanne Cleary

"Brian Cox did an awesome job helping my sister find the perfect home for her and her daughter! His team is first rate!"

-Erin Kiser Nulty

"A great team. They helped me buy the perfect house."

-Michelle Kiser

"Aimee and I appreciate all you have done for us. I would not hesitate to send friend and family to you for help selling or purchasing a home!"

-Gregory Shane Godwin

We Love Testimonials and Referrals!!! If You'd Like to Share Your Experience With Others, Please Send Us an Email!!! Thank You to Our Awesome Clients and Community!!!


-New Millennium Realty

Comments