Meet Ashley Smith - Realtor - New Millennium Realty

Meet Ashley Smith - Realtor - New Millennium Realty

My goal is to provide my clients with the best Real Estate experience possible, by committing to them to help them achieve their goal. Whether it be selling their home or farm, buying their first home or last, or searching for the perfect investment property. I am here to help guide you!

I am a happily married mom of three, grandmother of one. Animal rescue has played a huge part in my life for over 25 years. I enjoy helping those in need, animals and people, and love working in the community to give back to my home town. I have the pride of being an Ocala Native. I was born at Munroe Regional and continue to reside in North Marion County. I am a former State Corrections Officer who was Company Commander of my class and recognized with receiving the Patriot Award from the Criminal Justice Institute for my attitude and willingness to help my class succeed. I am also a current Social Psychology student going for my Bachelors Degree. I have been a Realtor for two years. My first year I was recognized as Rookie of the Year, Million Dollar Producer, Sales Agent of the year, and also recognized for my Social Media training. I have continued to be a Million Dollar Producer and top Agent, building lasting relationships with my clients and continuing to help my clients succeed! I am your go to Hometown Agent!
Ashley Smith 
Realtor
New Millennium Realty
352.426.1266 
~ Your Hometown Realtor

Visit My Website: New Millennium Realty

Comments