Meet Debra Keen - New Millennium Realty

Meet Debra Keen - New Millennium Realty

"Being an avid horse lover, I moved to Ocala, Florida 24 years ago and enjoy every minute of living in "The Horse Capital of the World!" I have been a horse body clipper for 20 years and know the horse industry from race horses to show horses and all the needs for each. I have tried different hats from sheriffs deputy to postmaster, but always come back to horses and the people who love them."

"I have raised two wonderful children and been married to my husband for 35 years. I can find you the perfect family home to raise your children or retire."

"I know I can find the perfect farm for whatever discipline your heart desires! Marion County has something for everyone. Give me a call to find your dream!"

Contact:

Debra Keen
352-732-3451

Visit My Website: New Millennium Realty

Visit My Office:
New Millennium Realty
223 SW Broadway Street
Ocala Florida 34471

-Brokered By Brian Cox

Comments